- Location: London City Office
- Role: Assistant Solicitor
- Practice Area: Police Misconduct & Criminal Defence
Education and Qualifications:
- Law with French Law (LLB) at University College London 2009- 2013: 2.1 Hons.
- Legal Practice Course with LLM at University of Law 2014 – 2016: Distinction expected.
- Police Station Representative Accreditation 2017
Eva has been working at GT Stewart Solicitors since 2013. She works in the both the Police Misconduct team and in the Criminal Defence team.
Police Misconduct: Eva represents members of the public with complaints and / or civil claims for compensation against the police, prison service, and other detaining authorities. She undertakes work in the Coroner’s court assisting family members of people who have died at the hands of the state – in prison, police custody, or after contact with police. She assists people with challenging decisions by public bodies using the Judicial Review procedure, for example, decisions by the Independent Office for Police Conduct (formerly Independent Police Complaints Commission), outcomes of DBS checks, and decisions by the police to retain DNA samples, fingerprints and custody photographs.
Criminal Defence: Eva represents clients at the police station and magistrates’ court.
Eva speaks French fluently.