Contact GT Stewart on 020 8299 6000 for our expert legal advice about the possibility of avoiding a totting up disqualification. Our experts have successfully persuaded a court that disqualification could result in exceptional hardship which has resulted in many of our clients being allowed to continue driving despite the points on their licence.
What is exceptional hardship?
- The ban must cause exceptional hardship
- Loss of a career for the driver or anyone else who relies on your business
- Loss of family home if loss of job results in potential homelessness
- If you suffer from health issues and a ban would restrict your mobility
- If you are a carer for somebody with severe health issues and they are dependent on you
The court will consider all of your personal circumstances before deciding on whether a driving ban would cause you exceptional hardship. You will have to give evidence to the court on oath about your circumstances. Our expert team will be able to prepare your argument, arrange for the evidence to be collated, and represent you in court and take you through your evidence.