Contact with a child in Care2024-04-19T11:42:50+01:00

Contact with a child in Care

Contact with a child in care

When your child is placed in Foster Care under a Care Order or interim Care Order, there is a Care Plan in place that recommends what contact you should have.

Sometimes the contact arrangements are changed by a local authority and you do not agree with these changes, or you seek additional contact and this is not agreed by the Local Authority. In such circumstances you can make an application to the court for the arrangements to be reviewed and the Judge takes a decision on what contact should be taking place, if agreement is not possible.

Please get in touch with our solicitors who can help your contact with a child in care. Let’s discuss the specifics of your case together.

Our Family Services

Speak to a Lawyer in confidence 020 8299 6000

Securely message our Lawyers

Confidential Enquiry

“Whatever the odds, there’s a way”

Chambers Firm Logo 2

Our expert solicitors are ready to help

The Legal 500 – The Clients Guide to Law Firms

GT Stewart has established itself as a leading firm in the UK for criminal, housing, mental health and family law, specialising in private cases and also Legal Aid work.

We pride ourselves on regular referrals from other firms and agencies

We are known for our tenacity when representing those engaged in challenging the State or defending themselves against a prosecution.