- Location: Camberwell Green
- Role: Assistant Solicitor
- Practice Area: Housing Law
Education and Qualifications:
- Law and Economics Degree 2:1 Keele University 1986-1989
- Law society Finals 1990 Chester Law School 1989-1990
- Ronald Fletcher and Co 243 (1994 to 1999)
- Aaronson and Co (2000-2005)
- Thomas and Co
Susan was the solicitor in the case of London Borough of Lewisham V Malcolm (House of Lords case). This was a leading case that subsequently was responsible for the changes brought about by the Equality Act 2010.
Susan enjoys creative cooking, long walks , cycling, cinema , music and anything adventurous and musical with her three young children.