3 May, 16

Adults & Carers

We act for adults with disabilities who require support at home from Social services if they are not getting the support that they need or if they are unhappy with the support they receive.

This includes:

  • Disabled adults who require adaptations to be made to their homes to allow them to live there.
  • Services for carers of adults with disabilities.
  • Adults who need special accommodation from Social services because of a disability or illness or because of their age.
  • We can also assist old people who require residential care homes where there is a dispute about paying for care home fees.
  • Younger adults with learning disabilities, or severe physical disabilities, if their difficulties are such that they require assistance either in residential care or in what is known as Supported Living.
Share this article:
Written by: