We are a renowned multiservice law firm committed to access for justice. Our lawyers specialize in criminal defence, family law, housing, civil liberties and human rights. We are a Legal 500 and Chambers UK recommended firm who are currently recruiting a Senior Matrimonial and Childcare Solicitor to join our Whetstone office.
This is a full-time position with the successful candidate being part of a dynamic and growing team. You will be responsible for running your own case load which will be predominantly matrimonial and private Children Act applications with some public law cases as required.
It is essential for you to have experience in the following areas:
- Divorce and financial settlements
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Private Children Act Applications
- Public Children Act Applications
- Have experience in advocacy with a keen desire to develop
It is also preferable if you have some experience in forced marriage and child abduction.
You need to have:
- Attention to detail and be used to working independently as well as in a team.
- You should have at least 6 years PQE.
- Solid experience in the above areas gained within a reputable firm.
- Excellent client care skills.
- IT proficiency.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm whilst under pressure.
- Your own following would be advantageous.
You will receive a positive and supportive working environment with a team that prides themselves on promoting from within, exposure to industry specialists and a fantastic opportunity to continue your development in an award-winning firm.
This position pays £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all candidates or provide feedback on your application. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of the application deadline, then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion).