We are a renowned multiservice law firm committed to access for justice. Our lawyers specialise in criminal defence, family law, housing, civil liberties and human rights. We are a Legal 500 and Chambers UK recommended firm who are currently recruiting for a Senior Family Solicitor to join our Hammersmith office.
Full-time position with the successful candidate being part of a dynamic and growing team. You will be responsible for running your own case load which will be a mix of public law parent and guardian cases.
• Have a passion for publicly funded work
• Children Panel Accredited
• Be an experienced advocate able to conduct the advocacy in your cases for all types of hearings including final hearings with a keen desire to continue to develop
• Attention to detail and used to working independently as well as in a team
• Solicitor with at least 4 years’ experience and supervisor for legal aid agency experience advantageous
• Solid experience in the above work areas gained within a reputable firm
• Excellent client care skills
• IT proficiency
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm whilst under pressure
• Own following would be advantageous
You will receive a positive and supportive working environment with a team that prides themselves on promoting from within, exposure to industry specialists and a fantastic opportunity to continue your development in an award-winning law firm.
This position pays £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
(Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond to all candidates or provide feedback on your application, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days of the application deadline then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.)