We are a renowned multiservice law firm committed to access for justice. Our lawyers specialise in criminal defence, family law, housing, civil liberties and human rights. We are a Legal 500 and Chambers UK recommended firm who are currently recruiting a Family Solicitor to join our Hammersmith office.
Full-time position with the successful candidate being part of a dynamic and growing team. You will be responsible for running your own caseload which will be a mix of private law, public law parent and guardian cases.
Full-time position with the successful candidate being part of a dynamic and growing team. You will be responsible for running a caseload, to include:
• Public Law Children cases
• Private Law Children cases
• Willingness to carry out publicly funded work
• Willing to do advocacy and or a keen desire to develop
• Attention to detail and the confidence to work independently as well as in a team
• Solicitor with at least 1-3 years’ PQE
• Solid experience in the above work areas
• Excellent client care skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm whilst under pressure
You will receive a positive and supportive working environment with a team that prides themselves on promoting from within, exposure to industry specialists and a fantastic opportunity to start or continue your development in an award-winning law firm.
This position pays £30,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond to all candidates or provide feedback on your application, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days of the application deadline then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.)