We are a renowned multiservice law firm committed to access for justice. Our lawyers specialise in criminal defence, family law, housing, civil liberties and human rights. We are a Legal 500 and Chambers UK recommended firm who are currently recruiting a Children Panel Accredited Family Solicitor to join the Hammersmith office (FMW Law part of GT Stewart Ltd.).
Full-time position with the successful candidate being part of a dynamic and growing team. You will be responsible for running your own case load which will be a mix of public law parent and guardian cases, but will also include:
- Private Law Children cases
- Have a passion for publicly funded work
- Children Panel Accredited
- Be an experienced advocate able to conduct the advocacy in your cases for all types of hearings including final hearings with a keen desire to continue to develop
- Attention to detail and used to working independently as well as in a team
- Solicitor with at least 4 years experience and supervisor legal aid agency supervisor experience
- Solid experience in the above work areas gained within a reputable firm
- Excellent client care skills
- IT proficiency
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm whilst under pressure
- Own following would be advantageous
The candidate will receive a positive and supportive working environment with a team that prides themselves on promoting from within, exposure to industry specialists and a fantastic opportunity to start or continue their development in an award-winning law firm.
Salary and benefits will be negotiable and will reflect experience or potential of the candidate.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 4th June
(Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond to all candidates or provide feedback on your application, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days of the application deadline then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.)