We are a renowned multiservice law firm committed to access for justice. Our lawyers specialise in criminal defence, family law, housing, civil liberties and human rights. We are a Legal 500 and Chambers UK recommended firm who are currently recruiting an Assistant Solicitor to join our Hammersmith office.
This is a full-time position with the successful candidate being part of a dynamic and growing team. You will be responsible for running a case load, to include:
- Public Law Children cases
- Private Children cases
- Have a passion for publicly funded work
- Have experience in advocacy with a keen desire to develop
- Attention to detail and the confidence to work independently as well as in a team
- Solicitor with at least 1-3 years’ PQE
- Solid experience in the above work areas gained within a reputable firm
- Excellent client care skills
- IT proficiency
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm whilst under pressure
You will receive a positive and supportive working environment with a team that prides themselves on promoting from within, exposure to industry specialists and a fantastic opportunity to start or continue your development in an award-winning law firm.
We are looking for individuals who are able to join the team ASAP and those on short or no notice periods may be preferred.
Salary and benefits will be negotiable and will reflect experience or potential of the candidate.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
(Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond to all candidates or provide feedback on your application, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days of the application deadline then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.)