We are a Legal 500 and Chambers UK recommended firm currently recruiting a Cost Draftsman who has experience in Drafting Bill of Costs and Claims on Legal Aid matters.
This will include Housing, Actions Against the Police, Community Care, Mental Health, Family & Judicial Review matters.
The ideal candidate will have good technical knowledge and experience of drafting bills. The company is looking for a Costs Draftsman with experience to hit the ground running.
Key Skills Required:
The successful candidates must have:-
• good working knowledge of CCMS
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent numerical skills
• Self motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent IT skills with ability to process information using relevant software (databases, spreadsheet packages).
• Business acumen
What can the firm offer you?
• Ability to progress based on your performance
• Competitive salary
• 23 days a year annual leave plus bank holidays. Annual Leave rises after 3 years service to 25 days
• We operate a Work Place Pension.
Salary and benefits will be negotiable and will reflect experience or potential of the candidate.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org