- Location: Camberwell Green
- Role: Assistant Solicitor
- Practice Area: Criminal Defence
Education and Qualifications:
- LLB (Hons)-Birkbeck College, University of London
- Legal Practice Course- BPP Law School
Sherene has been an accredited Police Station Representative since 2010. Since qualifying, she has advised and represented individuals who faced the full range of criminal offences from basic shoplifting to murder.
Sherene joined GT Stewart Solicitors in 2014 having gained experience as a Paralegal at Lewis Nedas Law
Role at GT Stewart:
Sherene is a Trainee Solicitor and Police Station Representative in the crime department of our head office in Camberwell. She is involved in case preparation of Magistrates and Crown Court cases.
Sherene enjoys being actively involved in her church events, mentoring young people, trying new restaurants, and being a social butterfly.