- Location: Camberwell Green
- Role: Paralegal
- Practice Area: Criminal Defence
- Foundation year at SOAS 2008
- Surrey University LLB with International Politics 2013
- Currently studying Legal Practice Course at BPP
- Mini-pupillage at Took’s Chambers
- Caseworker at Bail for Immigration Detainees
- Independent Custody Visitor with the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime
Rifat is a paralegal in the Magistrates and Crown Court department, based at Camberwell.
In addition to English, Rifat is fluent in Arabic and French and basic Turkish. He’s interested in politics and plays the saxophone.