- Location: Camberwell Green
- Role: Assistant Solicitor
- Practice Area: Family Law
Education and Qualifications:
- Legal Practice Course, University of Law (Distinction)
- LLB (Hons), University of Law
- Graduate Diploma in Law, College of Law (Commendation)
- BA (Hons), University of East Anglia
Nancy joined GT Stewart Solicitors & Advocates as a paralegal in August 2013 having studied the GDL and LPC at the College of Law. She qualified as a solicitor in January 2017.
Prior to converting to law, Nancy worked in local authorities across London in adult and children social care.
Nancy is a mentor at the University of Law and she is also a member of Young Legal Aid Lawyers. She has also volunteered at the National Centre for Domestic Violence.
Nancy is an assistant solicitor in our family law department and undertakes all areas of work in family law.
“its hard to put into words just how thankful and grateful I am for your own, Michaels and Bill’s help so far. Yourself with the meticulous approach you took when going through the overwhelming amount of documentation… [and] your knowledge of the files. Your availability and willingness to listen, talk and email when I needed it was spot on and was extremely helpful to me throughout your involvement”