- Location: Camberwell Green
- Role: Assistant Solicitor
- Practice Area: Family Law
Education and Qualifications:
- Legal Practice Course, University of Law (Distinction)
- LLB (Hons), University of Law
- Graduate Diploma in Law, College of Law (Commendation)
- BA (Hons), University of East Anglia
Nancy joined GT Stewart Solicitors & Advocates as a paralegal in August 2013 having studied the GDL and LPC at the College of Law. She qualified as a solicitor in January 2017.
Prior to converting to law, Nancy worked in local authorities across London in adult and children social care.
Nancy is a mentor at the University of Law and she is also a member of Young Legal Aid Lawyers. She has also volunteered at the National Centre for Domestic Violence.
Nancy is an assistant solicitor in our family law department and undertakes all areas of work in family law.